Chauffeur Service with a Licensed Guide
We can offer chauffeur service, with a company car that complies with all rules and regulations of the Greek National Tourism Organization and a license qualified guide to drive you around. This way, you can maximize the experience and get as much information as possible. Whether you are staying in a hotel in the area of Heraklion, Hersonissos etc./or if the starting point is the port or airport of Heraklion, we can pick you up and drive you with safety to the destination of your choice (For the prefectures of Chania, Rethymnon and Agios Nikolaos please contact us for further information and cost).
Explore the hidden gems of the island Crete, the mountainous villages of Crete, where the tradition plays an important role, go off the beaten path and have fun. Get to know the real Crete off the touristic path.
We drive you to the place of interest that you wish to visit. If you have luggage (transfer to another hotel, port or airport) let us know, in order to make sure that there will be enough space in the car (or to upgrade the car). The SUV, that we use mainly, can accommodate 3 large suitcases in the trunk.
The chauffeur service with a licensed guide/driver maximizes the experience for the travelers and the guests with high expectations. Take advantage of the combination, transportation offered with a registered licensed guide. Not just a driver, not just a guide. Chauffeur service with a qualified professional guide. A fair deal to maximize the experience.
If you proceed to a booking through our booking form, you are booking 4 hours of driving on the island Crete. Starting from Heraklion port or airport you can cover a big part of Crete (for example Heraklion to Chania and back, Lassithi plateau and back to Heraklion, or Heraklion – Agios Nikolaos – Elounda and back to Heraklion, or Heraklion to Matala and Phaistos in the south).
What to Expect/Inclusions:
- An SUV with a license issued by the Greek National Tourism Organization regarding the transportation (Kia Sportage SUV, model March of 2015)
- Private Service
- A licensed professional English speaking guide. (Blue Badge Guide)
- All taxes and VAT 24% included
- Car fuel and parking costs included
- Bottle of water per person/maps and plans of Crete
- Insurance coverage (Car and Travel Agency)
- Minimum booking of service 5 hours, with a total cost of 375 euro including all taxes and VAT 24%.
- For a service over 5 hours additional cost per hour 55 euro/h (all taxes and VAT 24% included)
- Maximum participants 4 pax (in the SUV). For more participants contact us to check availability of the minivan of the company (Nissan NV300 combi van – 7 seats)
- Total cost of the van for 5 hours is 525 euro, including all taxes and VAT 24%.
The advantage of the service is that the driver is also a licensed guide, so you don’t have to pay extra to visit an archaeological site. We can drive you and guide you around.
What is Excluded:
- Entrance fees of any sites are not included.
- Lunch/coffee or gratuities are not included.
Travel in style and on your own pace.
If you are looking for a chauffeur service for a larger group we can offer an executive mini-coach. (Mini vans up to 9 seats or mini bus up to 19 seats).
We have a Nissan NV300 combi van (model January 2018) and an Opel Vivaro available (7 seats minivan model of April 2016); if you wish to use this option, let us know to inform you about the additional cost (if any).
The chauffeur service complies with all regulations of the Greek National Tourism Organization and the cars have a permission issued to be used for transportation.
Chauffeurs/licensed guides of Cretan Tour Experts Travel Agency will treat you and your guests to an experience you will not want to forget. We truly look forward to assisting you with all your transportation needs. Combine the transportation with a tour and maximize the experience. Your valuable time is our number one priority.
The vehicles are always kept very clean and tidy.
Our drivers are always well presented.
Our drivers are excellent time keepers.