KNOSSOS PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR – EXTENDED
Visit the palace of legendary King Minos and take the time to hear the interesting details of the construction , the Minoan art and the frescoes, the influence of Middle East in the Minoan culture, the social structure and the strict hierarchy.
This private tour, of the extended guided private tour of Knossos , is for experienced travelers , that wish to maximize the experience at Knossos.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about the Minoan civilization and the impressive palace of Knossos.
Book the services of a professional licensed guide of our team – you are booking the guide directly. We are a team of licensed guides with our own travel agency, so we can offer our services directly.
Meet your qualified guide at Knossos for a guided tour.
The cost of the tour is 207 euro and refers to the cost of the guide for a private tour. ( with all taxes and 24% VAT included)
Duration : Estimate the duration of the guided tour of the palace of Knossos, to 2 hours and 15 min .
Group capacity: Maximum participants up to 5. For a larger group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skip the line entrance can be arranged, we can of course pre-buy the tickets for your party, please add the details ( number of participants and ages ) when you make your booking.
- If you intend to visit the museum of Heraklion later on ( on your own), we propose the combined ticket ( cost per person 20 euro) for both Knossos and the museum of Heraklion ( can be used in the next two days of the date of issue )
- Services of a professional licensed qualified guide or an archeologist qualified guide
- Invoice will be provided by our travel agency, ( transaction is through a secure website of the bank, the credit card receipt is the invoice)
- bottle of water per person
- Maps and plans of the site and Heraklion
- Audio tour guide system
- VAT (24%) and all taxes
Not included :
- Entrance tickets are not included (but if you wish us to prebuy the tickets for you let us know at the “add note area” of the booking form)
- Transportation not included (transportation can be arranged upon request though)
Please note – COVID-19 information regarding the tours
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Greek state has imposed strict protocols regarding health, safety of businesses providing services to guests visiting the sites of Greece and Crete. Our company fully complies with the regulations and takes a step further providing to the guests audio tour guide system in all tours (whispers – free of charge ). For hygiene reasons guests are kindly requested to bring their own 3.5 mini jack hands free. Certain areas of the sites have designated areas where groups or guests should stand ( to secure distances for example in the museum or at Knossos ) . Guests are kindly requested to comply with the advises and recommendations of guides or security personnel of the sites ( Knossos / museum / Phaistos ) . In good faith, we ask for your patience , in order to provide a safe tour and enjoyable experience…
We propose to future guests, to contact us at email@example.com before booking a tour or excursion.