Do not miss at Knossos palace :
- The ruins of a prepalatial building at the bottom of one the Kouloures.
- The western courtyard with the processional corridors , the main Propylon and the Facade.
- The Knossos Grand Staircase leading to the royal chambers. The Shield frescoes are visible behind the characteristic Minoan columns
- Irrigation drain and terracotta pipes at Knossos, water tanks and cisterns for drinking water .
- The western storage rooms / magazines for products..
- The throne room , discovered in situ .
- Dolphins wall painting, a recreation decorating the Queen’s megaron at the palace of Knossos.
- Dancing girl fresco, a recreation decorating the Queen’s megaron at Knossos.
- Main central courtyard , the heart of the palace .
- Relief wall painting of Bull’s head, a recreated fresco places by Evans on the Western Bastion of Knossos Palace.
Where was the famous Labyrinth? Follow us and let’s explore the magnificent palace of Legendary King Minos…